Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Things I think I need but I don't

Whenever I go shopping, especially when I am at a sample sale, I have to remind myself what I actually already have.

I was just at the APC Surplus sale, and they had some cute warm tights that were 70% off their original $90 tag, making them $27. I thought that was a pretty good deal and had them in hand and ready to go, but then I remembered: Hey Rebecca, you have a shit ton of tights and you really don't need any more.


Here is a short list of things I keep thinking I need when I see them, but I for sure don't:
  • Tights
  • Black ankle boots
  • Cross-body purse
  • Layering tank tops
  • Jeans, especially skinny jeans
  • Workout tops for warm weather

Are there things that you are always tempted to buy and then end up with lots of? 

Things that I should actually be looking for when I go shopping:
  • Tunics
  • Maternity dresses
  • Maternity sweater, hoodie or sweatshirt
  • Warm socks
  • Long skirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest